FICO Eataly World Tour
Come discover the essence of FICO thanks to a journey that will let you explore every corner of the Park, among all the Italian beauties: fields, factories, restaurants, markets and shops!
Let yourself be guided by the Biodiversity Ambassadors, qualified professional staff who will act as ‘narrators’ of the park, giving you the opportunity to live an exciting, engaging, content-rich experience. The journey starts from our land, in 20,000 square meters of outdoor area, where you can discover the main Italian ‘cultivar’ and the most representative animal breeds of our territory. The Biodiversity Ambassadors will take you to the heart of FICO, the 40 farming factories where you can see our masters at work and learn all the secrets of Italian tradition.
From doing to tasting, they will accompany you along the FICO Ristoro, to immerse yourself in the world’s most extensive dining choices: Italian cuisine, from its origins to the latest culinary experiments. And to bring home a little Made in Italy style, do not miss the final walk between the market and the shops, with 9,000 square meters available to learn how to manage your daily shopping.
Bologna experience walking tour
- Discover the capital of Emilia Romagna
- Visit the Basilica of San Petronio, the Archiginnasio and the Anatomy TheatreBologna is the capital of this prosperous region in Italy: Emilia Romagna. Not yet contaminated by mass tourism, the city is the ideal choice for cultural interludes as well as leisure activities and relaxation. Bologna has a number of nicknames: la dotta (the learned one) for its ancient university, la rossa (the red one) for the warm color of its roofs and houses, and la grassa (the fat one) for the wonderful food.
Tasting of Sangiovese at Umberto Cesari
- Private tasting at the Umberto Cesari Winery
- Taste local wines including the Sangiovese and the Pignoletto
- Enjoy a pairing with traditional, regional food products
Umberto Cesari is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across Italy offering exclusive wine tastings, boutique hotels, Michelin-starred restaurants & unique activities dedicated to wine lovers and a luxury clientele. TGWT Mark of Excellence is the very first Italian certification of quality distinguishing high standards in wine tourism hospitality.
Bologna tasting tour
So, you’ve heard about the great culinary tradition of Bologna, haven’t you? Are you ready to immerse yourself in the traditional taste delights of the city? If so, then this enjoyable tour is for you!
Alongside a professional tour guide, you’ll explore the historical shops in the medieval center of Bologna, on the lookout for rich dried and cold meats to taste and regional wines, chocolate or gelato not forgetting that rich Italian espresso coffee.
Bologna food walking tour
- Stroll through Bologna’s city center with a local guide
- Discover the city history and its most important landmarks
- Enjoy tastings of local products while walking around
Stroll through the center of Bologna with your local guide, admire its landmarks and learn about its history. Meanwhile, experience Bologna’s culinary tradition, taste local products and learn all you need to know about their preparation and importance in the city’s culture. The walking tour will include the following stops: See link
Botteghe storiche walking tour
- Discover Bologna’s culinary history
- Visit some ancient botteghe (workshops) and city markets
- Relax walking through the city center
Discover the story of Bologna’s culinary shops. Visit ancient ‘botteghe’ (workshops) and talk directly to the people who hand down food culture from one generation to the other.
Lunch or dinner and cooking show at a Cesarina’s house in Bologna
- Enjoy a four-course menu lunch or dinner
- Help the Cesarina in the preparation of the dishes
- Discover the authentic recipes of the typical Bolognese cuisine
Le Cesarine are the ambassadors of the Italian culinary heritage, the first Italian network of expert certified cooks. Le Cesarine preserve the oldest recipes of the Italian gastronomic tradition handed down from generation to generation and welcome travelers into their homes for an authentic experience of sharing.
Colli Bolognesi wine experience
- Admire the breathtaking Colli Bolognesi panorama
- Discover two local wineries and taste their products
- Enjoy a regional lunch at a typical Trattoria
Sanctuary of San Luca guided visit and tourist train panoramic tour
- Enjoy a view of Bologna from above
- See the longest porch in the world
- Experience a panoramic tourist train ride
Visit the Sanctuary of Madonna di San Luca and enjoy a breathtaking view of Bologna from above. Discover the sanctuary’s history and admire the longest porch in the world. Reach the top of the hill with the San Luca Express, a panoramic tourist train that links the city to the sanctuary.
Cooking class and tasting at a Cesarina’s home in Bologna
- Prepare 3 typical recipes of Bolognese cuisine
- Tasting of the recipes made with a glass of local wine
- Receive an apron and an official shopping bag of “Le Cesarine”
Le Cesarine are the ambassadors of the Italian culinary heritage, the first Italian network of expert certified cooks. The Cesarine preserve the oldest recipes of the Italian culinary tradition handed down from generation to generation and welcome travelers into their homes for an authentic experience of sharing.
During the lesson, the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of 3 authentic Bolognese recipes. Have fun testing your culinary skills. Each participant will have a station equipped with tools and all the ingredients to make the recipes.
Market tour, cooking class and lunch or dinner at a Cesarina’s home in Bologna
- Stroll through the local market and assist the Cesarina in the choice of ingredients
- Try traditional Bolognese dishes made with local and seasonal ingredients
- Breathe in the warmth of Italian hospitality
Explore the local market and the historic food shops of Bologna and buy the best seasonal ingredients for your private cooking class at the home of a Cesarina. Learn to recognize the best products, discover the secrets of Bolognese cuisine and taste the fruit of your work paired with a glass of local wine.
Guided tour of the Cathedral of San Petronio with access to the panoramic rooftop terrace
- Be part of a guided tour exploring the Cathedral of San Petronio in Bologna
- Witness the world’s longest sundial inside the basilica
- Enjoy sweeping city views from the rooftop terrace
The Basilica of San Petronio is the largest church in Bologna. It dominates Piazza Maggiore and, despite being largely unfinished, is one of the largest churches in Europe. Its imposing size makes it the fourth largest church in Italy.
Guided tour of the Basilica of Santo Stefano in Bologna with food and wine tasting
- Explore the Basilica of Santo Stefano, one of the most iconic places in Bologna
- Discover its interesting history as you immerse yourself in the beauty of the building
- Relax at the end of your itinerary tasting local delicacies
Visit the seven churches of the Basilica of Santo Stefano and, together with your guide, discover more about their mysterious origin. While some claim that it was built in 430AD to represent the places where the Passion of Christ had taken place, others believe it was commissioned by St. Petronius and that it was built over the ruins of a pagan temple.
Market tour and dining experience at a Cesarina’s home at Como
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize the best produces from the land. Afterwards, attend a private show cooking before lunch or dinner: assist your Cesarina with the preparation of your meal and learn the secrets of Lombard recipes. Lastly, taste an authentic Como 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert and drinks included. Sample a selection of local red and white wines as the Cesarine offer only wines of the territory.
Market visit and private cooking class at a Cesarina’s home at Como
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina’s home to learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Lombard cuisine!
Visit the vibrant local markets or the traditional Lombard food shops: learn how to recognize the best ingredients for the perfect Italian meal. Then, attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Como recipes and have fun by learning how to reproduce the Italian specialties at home. Meet the Cesarina and help her select the right ingredients first, and then assist her in the preparation of an authentic Lombard 3-course menu; taste the fruit of your labor paired with a selection of local red and white wines.
Cooking class and tasting at a Cesarina’s home in Como
Le Cesarine is Italy’s first network of home cooks coordinated at a national level by a dedicated staff. The Cesarine are welcoming ambassadors of the Italian culinary heritage, animated by an authentic passion for traditional Italian cuisine. Every Cesarina has been carefully selected by experts to host gastronomic events in their own homes with local produce and refined menus, the result of authentic local recipes, handed down from generation to generation.
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of Lombard recipes and have fun by learning how to reproduce the Italian specialties at home. Connect with local people, meet the Cesarina at her home and learn all her secrets to prepare local specialties. Finally, taste the fruit of your labor and experience the authentic flavors of Lombard cuisine paired with a selection of local red and white wines: the Cesarine only offer wines of the territory.
Conegliano castles and hills bike tour
The proposed itinerary is a “ring” and it is, therefore, possible to start it (and of course finish it) from any point. After just two kilometers from Follina, you can already admire the majestic Castel Brando in Cison di Valmarino; continue towards Vittorio Veneto and, following the road that will take you to Conegliano, you will stop for a coffee break at the foot of its castle.
After leaving Conegliano, you will move towards the beautiful and still inhabited San Salvatore Castle in Susegana, a magical place surrounded by magnificent vineyards.
Only a few miles after you’ll reach Castle of Collalto and then return to Follina, where you can visit the beautiful cloister of the Abbey.