Day excursion to Dracula and Peles castles from Bucharest
- Visit Peles castle, the summer residence of the Romanian Royal family
- See the medieval Bran castle, better known as Dracula’s castle
- Enjoy a short guided walking tour in Brasov’s, Old Town
Travel outside of Bucharest for a full-day tour exploring two castles beginning with a visit to Sinaia’s mountain resort, considered the “Pearl of the Carpathians” and Sinaia castle, known as Peles castle. Erected between 1873 and 1914, the monument has been the summer residence of the Romanian Royal family and it is the most visited museum in Romania.
Half-day guided tour of Bucharest
- Admire the the Palace of Parliament
- Learn about the rise and fall of Communisim
- Explore Bucharest’s historic city center
Your Bucharest sightseeing tour will start with pick-up service offered from your hotel. Spend the next 4 hours discovering all the highlights of Bucharest’s downtown area with a local English speaking guide.
Day-trip to Bulgaria from Bucharest
- Discover Bulgaria on a guided tour from Bucharest
- Enjoy hotel pick-up and comfortable transportation
- See St. Dimitrie Basarabov Monastery and visit Veliko Tarnovo and Arbanasi Village
Full-day tour of Veliko Tarnovo and Arbanasi Bulgaria from Bucharest
- Visit Ivanovo Churches (UNESCO heritage since 1979)
- Admire local craftsmen in Veliko Tarnovo
- See the impressive fortress with the ruins of the former Tsarevets Palace
Discover Bucharest half-day guided tour
- Visit Village Museum – one of the largest open-air museums in Europe
- See the center of the Romanian Orthodox Church at The Romanian Patriarchal Cathedral
- Learn about the city on a walking tour through the Historical Center of Bucharest
- Pass Revolution Square, the place which marked the end of the communist period in December 1989
Best of Bucharest Walking and Bus Tour
- Visit Bucharest on foot and by bus
- Discover the history of the Romanian capital with a local guide
- See the most important highlights of the city
Discover the capital of Romania and the biggest city in the country on our complete tour with a friendly, local guide. This trip follows the most remarkable tourist attractions and cultural heritage in the center of the city.
On Dracula Footsteps Full Day Tour
Dracula is one of the world’s most famous legends. But how did it all start? Who was this vampire? Is there any truth behind this story? This tour was designed to unravel this mystery and bring to light the real story and true facts behind Dracula.
- Get to know the real legend of Dracula from your local guide
- See some of the most beautiful landmarks of Romania
2-day tour to Transylvania from Bucharest
Prahova Valley Wine Tour from Bucharest
Embark on an extraordinary journey along the path of Romanian traditions. Taste the best wines in the country from the cellars where they are made. See the old Wine Museum and two wine cellars: Vinalia and Lacerta. Your tour starts at 8:00 AM with a private pickup from your hotel. From here you will head towards Ploiesti, 82 km north from the capital, where the wine route actually begins.
After only 8 km, you reach the top destination, Urlati town, where you find a remarkable old manor, built at the half of the XIX century in a typical Romanian architectural style: Bellu Manor. Then you continue the route and make a new stop in Ființești Village for a guided tour through the Lacerta Winery. Visit the cellar and taste some of the best aromatic wines made here. Lacerta is one of the most modern wine cellars in Dealu Mare. They produce the highest quality wines in the country. This is definitely a must-see attraction on our Wine tasting tour from Bucharest.
After this lovely wine tasting, we will head towards Vinalia Manor where you will enjoy a delicious lunch with local traditional food. You will continue your wine tasting with some of the best local wines during your meal. On your way back home, take the time to discuss your experience.
Authentic Bulgaria full day tour
- Discover Bulgarian astonishing stone churches built in caves, such as Ivanovo Church,
- Visit impressive Veliko Tarnovo city, the medieval capital of the Second Bulgarian Kingdom
- Explore an impressive fortress with the ruins of the former Tsarevets Palace
- Admire the charming Arbanassi stone village
- Cross the famous Friendship Bridge.
Black Sea Full-Day Tour from Bucharest
- Enjoy a day off by Romania’s amazing seaside
- Discover Constanta, one of the oldest and most fascinating cities in the country
Day trip to Peles Castle and Sinaia Monastery
- Tour a castle straight from a fairytale book, Peles Castle
- Visit Sinaia Monastery – the oldest building in town
- Spend free time in Sinaia to enjoy the mesmerizing atmosphere of Carpathian mountains
Day Trip to Bulgaria from Bucharest
- Visit St. Dimitrie Basarabov Monastery, the only monastery in Bulgaria carved into a cliff
- Discover Veliko Tarnovo, the medieval capital of Bulgaria and Tsaravets Fortress
- See the medieval architecture in Arbanasi Village
Visit Snagov Monastery and Mogosoaia Palace
- Admire two of Romania’s most unique sights
- Visit the Mogosoaia Palace and the Brancovenian Style
- See Dracula’s Tomb in Snagov Monastery located on an island in the middle of a Lake
Bucharest surroundings half day tour
Bucharest is definitely a fascinating city for anyone crossing its borders. But there is more to see here than just the Old Town. You are invited on a discovery trip right next to the capital city, where beautiful sights and attractions await. At 08:00, you will start your journey towards the exciting surroundings of Bucharest city. Commence your journey with the fascinating Mogoșoaia Palace, placed outside the city in a lovely location. The palace is the best example of Brâncoveanu architecture, a style widely spread around the Wallachia region. The palace was built by the ruler Constantin Brancoveanu in 1702. After the execution of Constantin Brancoveanu in Constantinople in 1714, the palace continues to be owned by the family with renovations starting in 1912. In the present, the palace hosts the Museum of Brancoveanu Art and is an important tourist attraction.
Next, move on towards one of the most famous sights in Romania and the place where Dracula is supposed to be buried – Sangov Monastery. The monastery is located on an island in the northern part of Snagov Lake. The monastery was built by Mircea the Elder (the grandfather of the famous Dracula), who also made the first documentary attestation of this church in 1408.
During its history, the monastery was rebuilt by Vlad the Impaler and some other rulers of Wallachia. It has been one of the strongest fortified churches and maybe the richest in Wallachia for a long time during the medieval period. After enjoying this great tour, it will be time to head back towards the capital city. The tour ends with a drop-off at your hotel in Bucharest.
Romanian wine tasting from Bucharest
The trip sets off from Bucharest in the morning. The first stop is at LacertA, a winery in Buzau County, which has an 82-hectare vineyard on one of the most favorable soils for wine production. You will learn the history of wines, see the production process, as well as taste a range of white, red, rosé or table wines, depending on your preferences. You will also discover exclusive wine collections, among which: the Vintage Collection, Grand Prix, Lacerta Dolce and Gift Collection etc, many of which even won gold awards on the international level.
Afterwards, you will have a chance to enjoy a meal at one of the most special restaurants in the country – “Dacian Farm”. Here you can escape from hectic city life by immersing into a well-recreated atmosphere of the Dacian times.
The trip continues to the second wine cellar, Budureasca, in Prahova County. Inaugurated in 2013, Budureasca wine cellar is the largest and the most modern construction of this kind in Romania. Located in the middle of 300-hectares vineyard, the wine cellar offers a picturesque view ideal for relaxing strolls in nature. State-of-the-art construction and technology, which provides perfect conditions for winemaking, makes the history of Budureasca wines in the industry. During this visit, you will be taught how to judge wine and how to perform correct wine tasting by sampling a variety of fine wines.
Salt Mine day trip from Bucharest
- Travel 208m under the ground to explore the unique Slanic Prahova Salt Mine
- Enjoy the purity of the air famous for its healing effects
- Visit the Salt Museum
Day trip to Ruse and Northern Bulgaria from Bucharest
- troll down the main streets of Ruse, created by eminent European architects
- Enter Ruse Regional Museum of History showcasing an extensive collection of artifacts
- Visit Holy Trinity Church – the oldest in the city, most of which is located under the ground
- See the Roman Fortress of Sexaginta Prista